HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Ty the Tasmanian tiger

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TealSkeletore

PostSubject: Ty the Tasmanian tiger   Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:06 pm

It needs to be added to the list. I have it on PS2 It's also on XBOX and Gamecube.

Ty is a Tasmanian tiger and he goes through a bunch of different Australian environments (e.g, rainforest, great barrier reef, billabong). The villains name is Boss Cass (Who is a Cassowary), and his henchmen include frill-necked lizards, gangster kangaroos and others.

There are sequels, but I've never played them and I don't know what they're about.

Tyki Mikk

PostSubject: Re: Ty the Tasmanian tiger   Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:37 pm

Love this game. The others are Ty The Tasmanian Tiger: Bush Rescue and Ty The Tasmanian Tiger: Attack of the Quinkin. Smile Ive played them all. I could get those up for you, though I really dont remember everything about them. Attack of the Quinkin was... bad... xD Bush rescue was very well done and I enjoyed it. You should really play it Teal. Razz

Anyway, if you dont feel like wiki'ing them and getting pic's I'll be happy to do that for you.

...In fact I will. I dont do enough around here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TealSkeletore

PostSubject: Re: Ty the Tasmanian tiger   Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:35 pm

Thanks Tyki! I would do it myself but seeing as you know more about the games you should probably do it instead. If I ever find those games then I'll get them, but I doubt there'll be any because shops are low on PS2 games these days.

Tyki Mikk

PostSubject: Re: Ty the Tasmanian tiger   Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:40 pm

Mhm. ^^ Good Ps2 games are hard to find. And its been years since Ive played Night of the Quinkan and Bush Rescue. I want BR back and Im considering NOTQ. Maybe it was bad cause I sucked or something. I dunno. I was a little kid back than. xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ty the Tasmanian tiger   

Back to top Go down

Ty the Tasmanian tiger
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Creature Features :: Community :: Suggestions and Disscussion :: Suggest Games/Movies to be Added HERE!-
Jump to: